Grocery Centered. Community Focused.
Phillips Edison & Company, Inc. (“PECO”) is one of the nation’s largest owners and operators of omni-channel grocery-anchored neighborhood shopping centers.
PECO’s diversified portfolio of well-occupied neighborhood shopping centers features a mix of national and regional retailers selling necessity-based goods and services in fundamentally strong markets throughout the United States. PECO has generated strong operating results over its 30+ year history.
The Company remains exclusively focused on creating great grocery-anchored shopping experiences and improving the communities it serves one center at a time.
Our management team will discuss our future growth opportunities on our upcoming “GROW with PECO” webinar. A replay will be available immediately after using the webcast link below.
Webcast Replay: https://services.choruscall.com/mediaframe/webcast.html?webcastid=Nz6wf0Q0
Download the presentation: Click here
GROW with PECO
PECO's portfolio of grocery-anchored centers, managed by an experienced team who have invested alongside of you, has a strong track record of consistent value and GROWth.
Owns and operates a $5.6 billion national portfolio of 294 grocery-anchored shopping centers.
Regular Income. Strong Returns.
Monthly distributions to our stockholders. Total distributions of over $1.3 billion.
Complimentary to e-commerce, solving for last mile delivery and thriving in an omni-channel environment.
Well-Aligned & Experienced.
30 years of experience and a leadership team with $250 million invested alongside stockholders.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Yes. On July 14, 2021, PECO finalized the pricing of its underwritten IPO. The IPO was priced at $28.00 per share.
- On July 15, 2021, the newly issued common stock (the shares issued in the IPO to new investors) began trading on the Nasdaq, under the ticker symbol PECO.
- On August 2, 2021, PECO announced that the full overallotment of the IPO was exercised.
- The total gross proceeds of the IPO, including the overallotment, were approximately $547 million.
- For the current market price per share, please visit www.nasdaq.com/market-activity/stocks/peco.
- Prior to the IPO, shares of common stock held by PECO’s existing stockholders were converted to Class B common stock on July 2, 2021.
- Class B common stock is not listed on the Nasdaq and cannot be traded on the Nasdaq.
- On January 18, 2022, the Class B shares will automatically convert to Nasdaq-listed common stock and will be freely tradable on the Nasdaq.
- The capital raised can help PECO grow over the long term, and the IPO will ultimately provide liquidity to our investors.
- See “Can I sell my stock?” below for more details.
- PECO believes the holding period before Class B common stock will convert into Nasdaq-listed common stock was helpful in executing a successful underwritten IPO.
- The capital raised in the IPO helped PECO pay down debt, and can help PECO grow over the long term. Additionally, the underwritten IPO will ultimately allow PECO to provide a liquidity option to all of its investors.
- The holding period also allows PECO to build its public investor audience prior to the expiration of the holding period.
- The Class B common stock has the same par value per share and voting rights, and receives the same monthly distributions as the Nasdaq-listed common stock.